STAR WARS FAN'S CHOICE 2012 AND CONTEST | Buzz Central | Forum

You must be logged in to post

Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

STAR WARS FAN'S CHOICE 2012 AND CONTEST

UserPost

2:49 am
September 13, 2011

Umpire

Admin

posts 296

Which character would you like to see as the next Fan's Choice for the Hasbro Star Wars line?

Your list should be ranked in order of importance from 1-10. All polling result lists will be combined together (each outlet getting an equal voice) with the #1 character on each list worth 10 points, the #2 character worth 9 points, the #3 worth 8 points, etc. The resultant point values will be used to generate the final ballot of 20 choices, which will be announced in October by STAR WARS Insider on their website (http://titanmagazines.com/t/st…..s-insider/). Fans will then be able to vote on STAR WARS Insider’s site for their favorite character out of the Top 20, and the character with the most votes as of November 31 will be the new STAR WARS Fans’ Choice figure!

Please note: any characters selected from the current STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS animated series would be done in a realistic style.

The winning character will be announced at Hasbro’s 2012 Collector-Fan Media Day event at Toy Fair in New York in February 2012.

And while other sites may want you to help out ol' Hasbro with this job, and do it for free, we here at AFTimes.com have the Prize Monkey, whose soul ambition in life is the be the Simian Santa Claus.  PM is offering a Battle of Orto Plutonia Battle pack for a lucky winner that will be chosen at random at the end of the survey.  Oh, yeah and that's on September 28th 2011.

Participation in the survey is your entry.  Winner will be  contacted via PM.

Now, get moving.

Editor:Umpire AFTimes.com

11:37 pm
September 18, 2011

beachboy

Tampa, FL

posts 1236

Here is my list:

1.  Kenix Kil (Crimson Empire II)

2.  Guri (Shadows of the Empire)

3.  Sgt. Doallyn with removable helmet (ROTJ…Jabba's palace)

4.  Padme with Arena Battle Damaged shirt (Ep II)

5.  Eath Koth (upgrade articulation from POTJ figure)

6.  Reeyes (ROTJ… upgrade articulation)

7.  Nein Numb (ROTJ… Falcon pilot outfit)

8.  Imperial Soldier in red armor (Crimson Empire II)

9.  Yakface (ROTJ… upgrade articulation/put on vintage card)

10.  Cad Bane (CWs… realistic style)

12:53 am
September 20, 2011

jedijoe56

Almont, MI

posts 363

Post edited 1:04 am – September 20, 2011 by jedijoe56

I have big love for the expanded universe:

• Saba Sebatine

• Rukh
  • Darth Zannah

• Tahiri Viela

• Jagged Fel

• Gavin Darklighter

• Jaina Solo in Mandalorean Armor

• Admiral Pelleon

• Bollux and Blue Max (Han Solo Adventures)

• T3-M4 (from KOTOR)

5:34 am
July 17, 2012

samchn07

USA

posts 3

I have selected top 5 only

1- Sgt. Doallyn with removable helmet

2- Padme with Arena Battle Damaged shirt

3- Eath Koth

4- Tahiri Viela

5- Yak face

//

I got the safe place to watch movies online without downloading!

12:06 pm
July 17, 2012

Doober

Angleton, TX

posts 226

Post edited 12:10 pm – July 17, 2012 by Doober

1. Sarrissa Jeng

2. Cane Adiss

3. Loje Nella

4. Solomahal

5. Arieil Schous

6. Tzizvvt

7. Reegesk

8. Ann/Tann Gella

9. Yuzzum

10. Sic-Six

But you don't have to enter me in the drawing.  I'm not interested in CW stuff.

3:47 pm
July 17, 2012

puckace

CA Central Valley

posts 1173

I don't know who any of these characters are.  But if it is for CW characters, I would want the Shark guy villain as a figure.

A picture is worth a thousand words.  But being there is worth a thousand pictures!   puckace

4:13 pm
July 17, 2012

Doober

Angleton, TX

posts 226

Post edited 5:50 pm – July 17, 2012 by Doober

puckace said:

I don't know who any of these characters are.  But if it is for CW characters, I would want the Shark guy villain as a figure.

If you're referring to my list, they are all Cantina/Jabba's Palace aliens except for Jedi Sarrissa Jeng (Killed during the Geonosis Arena Battle) and Ann/Tann Gella (Twi'leks twins at Boonta Eve Race). Other than the remaining 7 pod racers (which I doubt will get made) there's not much else I'm interested in.

4:18 am
July 19, 2012

puckace

CA Central Valley

posts 1173

Doober said:

puckace said:

If you're referring to my list, they are all Cantina/Jabba's Palace aliens except for Jedi Sarrissa Jeng (Killed during the Geonosis Arena Battle) and Ann/Tann Gella (Twi'leks twins at Boonta Eve Race). Other than the remaining 7 pod racers (which I doubt will get made) there's not much else I'm interested in.

Thanks for the info.  I'd probably like any of those.  The Cantina scene is my favorite from the original movie.

Heck I'm only mostly picking up the random SW figure these days.  New characters (Expanded Universe) or new CW characters (Cad Bane, Savage Opress).

A picture is worth a thousand words.  But being there is worth a thousand pictures!   puckace

About the Action Figure Times Forum

Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 70

Currently Online:
7 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5
Forums: 25
Topics: 2086

Membership:

There are 4322 Members
There have been 18 Guests

There are 4 Admins
There are 4 Moderators

Top Posters:

heynickmay – 1250
beachboy – 1236
puckace – 1173
danversmablowhard – 832
Cable – 772
Sliding Lock Man in PA – 661

Recent New Members: CarolineMuniz, generalmayo, peter007

Administrators: Umpire (296 Posts), Doc Owen (177 Posts), Prize Monkey (129 Posts), admin (1 Post)

Moderators: Toygodd (64 Posts), knighttime (1 Post), Night Time (0 Posts), CrystallineFlame (0 Posts)