Many fans have considered the Iron Man Mark VI one of their favorite Iron Man suit Tony Stark has used in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Featuring an all-new arc reactor core with new triangular shape design, the Mark VI is able to fend off Hammer Drones and withstand the powerful lightning strikes from the mighty Thor! Today, Hot Toys is thrilled to revisit this fan-favorite suit and official introduce the brand new 1/6th scale collectible figure of Mark VI as seen in Marvel’s The Avengers for our MMS Diecast series where highly-accurate collectible figure is made of diecast material, and crafted with phenomenal details that astonish fans with its high level of authenticity!
The over 32cm tall Mark VI collectible figure has an array of features including a newly developed helmeted head sculpt of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, interchangeable LED light-up helmet, movie-accurate proportion and highly detailed armor design with fully enhanced articulations, specially applied metallic painting on armor, interchangeable weapons and battle damaged armor parts, LED light-up functions on eyes, palms, lower chest and forearms, and a specially designed LED light-up Stark Tower-themed figure stand.
A Special Edition only available in selected countries will include an illuminating Mark VI helmet as bonus accessory.
Do not miss out on the opportunity to have this new Mark VI in your Iron Man collection!
Please kindly find the attached photos and spec below for your reference.
Hot Toys – MMS378D17 – The Avengers: 1/6th scale Mark VI Collectible Figure Specification
~ Movie Masterpiece Series Diecast ~
The 1/6th scale Mark VI Diecast Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness as Iron Man Mark VI in The Avengers
- Newly developed helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
- Interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Movie-accurate proportion and highly detailed armor design
- Metallic red, gold, and dark grey colored armor
- Approximately 32.6 cm tall
- Over 30 points of enhanced articulations
- Two styles of interchangeable face masks (normal and battle damaged)
- Two styles of interchangeable forearm armor (normal and missile firing)
- Chest armor can be removed to reveal interior mechanical design
- LED lights can shine through sides of lower chest and forearms (blue lights, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of interchangeable shoulder mounted weapons
- Contains diecast material
- LED lighted Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of laser firing hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) pair of attachable lasers
- One (1) specially designed LED light-up Stark Tower-themed figure base with articulated gantry arch (battery operated)
SPECIAL EDITION Bonus Accessory (only available in selected markets):
- One (1) Mark VI illuminating helmet (blue light, battery operated)
- Head Sculpted by Kojun
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
- Armored Painted by Lok Ho
Release date: Q3 – Q4, 2017
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
© 2016 Marvel.
© 2016 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.